Matt Hester welcomes Rick Rainey, co-founder of Opsgility to the show, as they explore how Windows Azure can be used to run Dev/Test workloads. Tune in as they show us the benefits of running this workload in the cloud and how this can be realized in Windows Azure.
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Infrastructure as a Service – Windows Azure Virtual Machines & What's in it for You
- (Part 2) Windows Azure Virtual Machine FAQs
- (Part 3) Hybrid Windows Azure IaaS Scenarios – Migrating SharePoint to Windows Azure
- (Part 4) Infrastructure as a Service: Windows Azure vs. Amazon & Rackspace
- (Part 5) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure Licensing Options
- (Part 6) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure and System Center 2012
- (Part 7) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure and PowerShell
- (Part 8) An Interview with Mark Russinovich on Windows Azure & Security