Download this episode
Tommy Patterson welcomes Principal Network Architect, Todd Thorson to the show as they discuss how Microsoft IT prepared its network for the cloud. Tune in as they talk about the impacts the move the cloud has had on its networks as well as major challenges that were met and how this enabled great experiences for users of cloud services and applications.
- [2:59] What impact does the migration to the cloud really have on our network?
- [5:22] What about from a branch office view?
- [8:45] Does this mean we need to start from scratch on network architecture?
- [9:37] Considering that Microsoft's adoption plan is hybrid cloud, what does that mean from a network perspective?
- [11:32] What physical changes have we made to our network to cope with the changing network dynamics?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.