Download this episode
The Microsoft Exchange team kicks off their new series covering all things Exchange Server 2013 and in today’s episode Ann Vu, Ross Smith, Jeff Mealiffe and Todd Luttinen discuss the most frequently asked Exchange 2013 Architecture questions. Tune in as they chat about key version differences , load balancing, database limit per mailbox changes and much much more!
- [1:03] How has the new Exchange Server 2013 architecture changed from previous versions?
- [4:08] Why don’t we need affinity for load balancing anymore?
- [5:58] What is the impact of no RCP/TCP and only using RPC/HTTPS or Outlook Anywhere?
- [9:28] Why did the the database limit per mailbox server change from 100db/server to 50db/server?
- [10:30] What happened to Edge server?
- [11:16] How does the new architecture changes impact coexistence?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Free Microsoft Trials:
- Exchange Server 2013
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- 90 Day Free Trial of Windows Azure
- Download Windows 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.