Download this episode
Ann Vu, Ross Smith, Jeff Mealiffe and Todd Luttinen are back, and in today’s Exchange Ideas episode, they discuss Exchange Server 2013 Architecture Planning. Tune in as they chat about things you may want to plan for in your environment such as multi and single namespaces, High Availability and Site Resilience, unified messaging and virtualization considerations.
- [1:06] What should I think about in terms of planning & sizing for my environment?
- [4:02] With only two roles, should I multi-role or not?
- [6:05] What about multiple namespaces or a single namespace in my environment?
- [12:20] What about TMG and UAG?
- [14:04] How does HA/SR planning change?
- [17:28] How does transport HA and safety net work and affect my architecture?
- [20:52] Should I think about virtualization?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Free Microsoft Trials:
- Exchange Server 2013
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- 90 Day Free Trial of Windows Azure
- Download Windows 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.