Download this episode
Ann Vu and Brian Day are your hosts for today’s Exchange Ideas episode and in this installment they discuss how to upgrade to Exchange Server 2013. Tune in as they walk you through some simple steps to help transition you from Exchange 2007 or 2010 as well as how to manage your environments after everything is set up.
- [0:53] What are the pre-reqs to upgrade from Exchange 2007 | 2010 to Exchange 2013?
- [4:03] What are the transition steps?
- [7:40] Do I have to apply the updates to all of my servers?
- [10:20] What can users expect the day after you transition the namespace?
- [14:03] What happens with offline address books?
- [15:57] Can I migrate public folders to Exchange 2013?
- [18:34] How do I manage my environments? When do I use the old EMC tools versus EAC?
- [20:21] I hear that the way mailbox size is calculated different in 2013. How does this affect mailbox moves and quotas?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Free Microsoft Trials:
- Exchange Server 2013
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- 90 Day Free Trial of Windows Azure
- Download Windows 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.