Download this episode
Bob Hunt and Jose Barreto continue their Hyper-V over SMB series and in today’s episode they discuss performance considerations for a sample Enterprise configuration and what you may want to think about during your deployment.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V over SMB
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 - How to Scale-Out a File Server using Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB: Step-by-Step Installation using PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: SMB Multi-channel Basics for Windows Server 2012 and SMB 3.0
- TechNet Radio: SQL Server over SMB 3.0 Overview
- TechNet Radio: SMB 3.0 Deployment Scenarios
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.