Download this episode
Blain Barton and The Scripting Guy, Ed Wilson are back for this month’s PowerShell tips and tricks and in today’s episode they discuss the newest features in PowerShell 3.0’sintegrated scripting environments. Tune in as they chat about it its benefits, how it works, how it can be a time saver and what it can do for you.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Get the Book! PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - The Scripting Guy’s Top 5 PowerShell 3.0 Tips and Tricks
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step with the Scripting Guy
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.