Download this episode
Blain Barton welcomes Jennifer Moser, Cindy Gross, Chuck Heinzelman and Thomas LaRock to the show as they discuss the upcoming PASS Business Analytics Conference. If BI and Big Data are important to you this is a must attend event. Tune in as they chat about why you should go and what you’ll get out of it as well as how this conference will separate itself from other BI events and the PASS Summit. Register Today! April 10-12, 2013 – PASS Business Analytics Conference
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- Cindy Gross’ Blog - SQL Server and Big Data Troubleshooting + Tips
- SQL Rockstar – Thomas LaRock’s Blog
- Spread the News! Help promote the inaugural PASS Business Analytics Conference in Chicago!
- PASS BAC PREVIEW SERIES: SQL Professionals and the World of Self-service BI and Big Data
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.