Download this episode
In part 2 of their upgrading to Windows 2012 series Blain Barton and Tommy Patterson take us through the considerations you need to make for Hyper-V and Virtual Machines. Tune in as they discuss the best way to upgrade your Hyper-V infrastructure, how to consolidate folder locations, and various ways to import your VMs.
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - The Scripting Guy’s Top 5 PowerShell 3.0 Tips and Tricks
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step with the Scripting Guy
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell 3.0 Integrated Scripting Environment Overview
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - Automating and Managing tasks in Windows Azure with PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Fear PowerShell 3.0
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell Summit and the 2013 Scripting Games
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Get Certified! Why Microsoft Certification Matters
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.