Download this episode
Blain Barton welcomes Microsoft Deployment MVP Rhonda Layfield as they conclude their Windows Server 2012 deployment series and in this episode they discuss Windows Deployment Services (WDS). Tune in as they chat about its new features as well as show a quick demo of how it works and how to use it with Windows Server 2012.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - The Scripting Guy’s Top 5 PowerShell 3.0 Tips and Tricks
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step with the Scripting Guy
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell 3.0 Integrated Scripting Environment Overview
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - Automating and Managing tasks in Windows Azure with PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Fear PowerShell 3.0
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell Summit and the 2013 Scripting Games
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.