Download this episode
Its time to break out the “We ♥ PowerShell” candy and cuddle up with your favorite PowerShell cmdlets as Dr. Love…er…we mean Dr. Scripto, joins us for this special Valentine’s Day edition of TechNet Radio. Tune in as Blain Barton and Ed Wilson dish out the PowerShell love advice and give us their Top 14 things they love about Windows PowerShell.
- [1:17] I have a lot of workloads out there, is Windows PowerShell everywhere I need it to be?
- [2:12] Is Windows PowerShell really readable code?
- [3:10] Is it easy to get started with Windows PowerShell?
- [5:54] Is Windows PowerShell well documented via the community, and via books and blogs?
- [7:32] I think I’m addicted to Windows PowerShell. Should I see a doctor?
- [9:12] We are on version 4.0 now- does PowerShell get better with age?
- [10:16] Is Windows PowerShell easy to use?
- [11:08] I’ve been using PowerShell forever, but have some newbies that want to learn, is it easy to get help
- [12:57] Is Windows PowerShell Self Discoverable?
- [14:06] Is Windows PowerShell Self Documenting?
- [15:39] Does Windows PowerShell really save IT time
- [17:38] Does Windows PowerShell really save IT money?
- [20:12] Is knowing Windows PowerShell good for job security?
- [20:56] I don’t always script, but when I do, should I use PowerShell and why?
- [23:08] Are PowerShell and Azure meant for each other?
- [24:54] A PowerShell Love Poem: “How do I love thee PowerShell….let me count the ways…”
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.