Download this episode
Blain Barton and the Scripting Guy, Ed Wilson are back for their monthly show and in today's episode, they discuss the importance of Microsoft Certifications. Tune in as they chat about how getting certified directly affected their careers, some tips and tricks for the MCSA on Windows Server 2012 as well as the free "Early Experts" challenge you can sign-up for in preparation for the exam.
Become an "Early Expert"
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - The Scripting Guy’s Top 5 PowerShell 3.0 Tips and Tricks
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step with the Scripting Guy
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell 3.0 Integrated Scripting Environment Overview
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - Automating and Managing tasks in Windows Azure with PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: Top 10 Reasons NOT to Fear PowerShell 3.0
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell Summit and the 2013 Scripting Games
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.