Download this episode
Dan Stolts and Microsoft MVP Rob McShinsky are back for part 2 of their Hyper-V Live series and in today’s episode they demo for us Live Storage Migration, Multiple Live Migrations and how to rapidly move multiple VMs at one time without interruption through Live Cluster Node Evacuations.
Guru Tip! Check out all of the Live Features in Hyper-V!
- [0:50] DEMO: Live Storage Migration
- [8:57] DEMO: Live Migration
- [18:50] DEMO: Multiple Live Migrations
- [21:16] DEMO: Cluster Node Live Evacuations / Pause
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
Step #1 – Download Windows Server 2012
Step #2 – Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Step #3 – Start Your Free 90 Day Trial of Windows Azure
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 1)
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 2)
- ITProGuru vs. Virtualization
- ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
- TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Virtualization Community
- TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Hyper-V Replica
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.