Download this episode
Dan Stolts welcomes Clyde Johnson from the Boston Area Windows Server User Group as they discuss and demo us for Hyper-V Replica found in Windows Server 2012. Tune in as they give an overview of what Hyper-V Replica is, why its important for businesses as a disaster recovery solution as well as how to get started and implement this free service in your IT environment.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- Server and Cloud Platform Blog
- Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- Learn more about the Boston Area Windows Server User Group
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 1)
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 2)
- ITProGuru vs. Virtualization
- ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
- ITProGuru vs. Virtualization Community
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.