Download this episode
ITProGuru Dan Stolts welcomes Sr. Product Marketing Manager Kenon Owens and Sr. Program Manager Stephen Baron as they discuss why systems management is such a concern for IT organizations and how private cloud environments fit into this equation. In part 1 of our episode they tackle systems and applications monitoring with the help of System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager.
GuruTip #1: Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
Guru Tip #2: Check out the Free Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Guide
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Kenon @ TechEd: Application Management in Private and Public Clouds
- Stephen @ TechEd: Service Template Creation from the Ground Up
- Stephen @ TechEd: Overview of Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 – Virtual Machine Manager Services
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.