Download this episode
In Part 2 of our Systems Management & Private Cloud series, Dan Stolts, Kenon Owens and Stephen Baron dig deeper into how applications are packaged, deployed and managed across multiple cloud environments within System Center 2012 and how service templates, and the self-service concept is valuable to organizations of any size.
GuruTip #1: Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
Guru Tip #2: Check out the Free Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Guide
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Kenon @ TechEd: Application Management in Private and Public Clouds
- Stephen @ TechEd: Service Template Creation from the Ground Up
- Stephen @ TechEd: Overview of Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 – Virtual Machine Manager Services
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.