Download this episode
Dan Stolts welcomes Chris Harney from the Virtualization Technology Users Group (VTUG) as they discuss how his user group community recently expanded their virtualization platform knowledge beyond VMware to now include Microsoft Hyper-V. Tune in as they chat about their transition from a VMware only shop and how members are warming up to Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012.
Guru Tip #1: Register your favorite technical content at http:/www.vtug.com/submit-content/
Guru Tip #2: Download Windows Server 2012 or Hyper-V Server 2012 and see for yourself why all the buzz.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- Server and Cloud Platform Blog
- Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- Learn more about the Virtualization Technology Users Group (VTUG)
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 1)
- ITProGuru vs. Systems Management & Private Cloud (Part 2)
- ITProGuru vs. Virtualization
- ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.