Download this episode
Keith Mayer and Wally Mead continue their “What’s New” in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 series and in today’s episode they discuss how you can manage App-V 5 Virtual Applications. Tune in as they demo its new capabilities as well as walk us through a deployment of a virtual application in Config Manager 2012 SP1.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- New Features in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Site Hierarchy and Role Enhancements with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Supporting Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Supporting Linux, Unix and Mac clients with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Managing Mobile Devices with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 and Windows Intune
- Upgrading System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to Service Pack 1
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.