Download this episode
Keith Mayer and Matt Hester kick off their new multi-part series today on how you can build your hybrid cloud environment with Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure by laying down a quick overview of what we can expect for the series as well as diving into the new features found in Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Foundation.
- [1:31] Series Overview: Building Your Hybrid Cloud
- [8:12] Windows Server 2012 Review to what’s new in 2012 R2
- [13:07] What are some of the new capabilities in R2 with regards to Storage?
- [19:20] DEMO: New Features in Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Foundation
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer’s Blog
- Matt Hester’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: “Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT”
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Foundation
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Hyper-V Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.