Download this episode
In this two part series with Sr. Knowledge Engineer Yuri Diogenes and Kevin Remde we explore the world of “Bring Your Own Device” or BYOD scenarios and how more IT organizations are trying to support it. In part one we try to help explain its benefits, challenges and considerations that need to be made around BYOD.
- [2:51] Let’s start with a brief summary of the concept of BYOD
- [4:15] Why should my company embrace BYOD as something we should strive for?
- [7:04] Is this something that’s easy to allow? Can I just say “sure, bring your iPad and we’ll give you full access to all that you need from your personal device”, or is it more complex than that?
- [8:45] Is there anything else that my business needs to consider?
Download the “BYOD Survival Guide” Here!
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) - What's New in 2012 R2 - Empowering People-Centric IT
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) What's New in 2012 R2 – Transforming the Datacenter
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) What's New in 2012 R2: Enabling Modern Business
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.