We’re here for the final part in our Building a Private Cloud series and in today’s episode Keith Mayer and Yung Chou show us to manage our hybrid cloud environment with System Center 2012 SP1 App Controller. Tune in as they demo for us how to get started with this service as well as wrap up this fantastic series.
- [1:33] Recap: Building a Private Cloud series
- [2:38] How to manage a Hybrid Cloud environment with System Center 2012 SP1 App Controller?
- [11:15] DEMO: Hybrid Cloud Management with App Controller
- [24:25] Summary: Building a Private Cloud series
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 - Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- (Part 3) Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 4) Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 5) Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 6) Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 7) Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 8) Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- (Part 9) Updating the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 10) Protecting Your Private Cloud with Data Protection Manager
- (Part 11) Dynamic Optimization of the Private Cloud Fabric
- (Part 12) Building a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure using Windows Azure