Matt Hester and Keith Mayer continue our special “Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud” series on TechNet Radio and in part 2 of our series they discuss how Microsoft Azure and cloud computing can be leveraged to help accelerate the transition to DevOps in an organization.
- [1:37] What is DevOps and why is it important?
- [9:53] What is “Shadow IT” and how can it be disruptive to businesses and organizations?
- [12:35] What does Microsoft Azure offer me?
- [16:19] How does Microsoft Azure align with DevOps?
- [21:50] DEMO Microsoft Azure in action!
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Software startup? Save $$$ with FREE Azure cloud hosting, software tools & expert assistance from Microsoft BizSpark! Join TODAY and learn more during weekly #BizSparkChat sessions: http://aka.ms/BizSparkChat
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer's Blog
- Matt Hester’s blog
- Follow the series! “Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud”
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.