Download this episode
Keith Mayer and Andy Syrewicze, are back for part 2 of their "Hyper-V from a VMware admin's perspective" series and in today's episode they look at live VM migration in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and how this compares to VMware's service offerings.
- [3:08] What is Live VM Migration and how is this comparable to vMotion in WMware vShpere?
- [6:59] Let's discuss some possible scenarios where Live VM migration makes sense
- [9:29] What's New in Windows Server 2012 R2 with Live Migration?
- [10:52] DEMO: Live VM Migration over multiple NICs
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Managing Virtual Machine Hardware Resources
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.