Download this episode
Back for Part 3 of their Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1, Keith Mayer and Yung Chou show us how to deploy and upgrade to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager. Tune in as they introduce some key VMM components and take us through an in-depth deployment and upgrading demo.
- [1:15] Recap: Episode 1 & 2
- [8:28] What is System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager? Why is it important?
- [23:27] DEMO: Deploying System Center 2012 SP Virtual Machine Manager
- [39:39] DEMO: How to upgrade from System Center 2012 RTM VMM to SP1
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
- 90 Day Free Trial of Windows Azure
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 - Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.