- [2:44] What are the storage options found in VMware and how does this compare to Hyper-V?
- [12:54] DEMO: How to set-up tiered storage space for Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 R2
- [28:12] DEMO: How to set-up Scale-Out File Server Clusters in Windows Server 2012 R2
Check out this Step-by-Step Walkthrough for more details:
”Why R2? Your Next SAN with SMB 3.02 Scale-out File Servers”
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Managing Virtual Machine Hardware Resources
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin’s Perspective - Live VM Migration in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V