Kevin Remde and Blain Barton are back for part 3 of our Enterprise Device Management series and in today’s episode they discuss what tools are available to help manage, allow access and protect applications and data.
- [1:56] Shouldn’t we allow everyone access to our applications and data?
- [3:29] How can we protect our data?
- [7:40] What is UEFI + Trusted Boot / Measured Boot?
- [10:40] Remote Business Data Removal (RBDR) and Selective Wipe
- [14:37] Let’s discuss Work Folders and how they work?
- [17:01] Mobile Data Protection. What options are available to me?
- [21:29] RMS and Azure RMS
- [24:15] How about Azure Active Directory for SaaS apps?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs: