- [1:16] Did you know…”In a recent benchmarking test, ESG found that a single server running 12 Hyper-V VMs could support the requirements of 48,000 Exchange users”
- [12:04] Did you know…”With System Center 2012, you can manage hypervisors from multiple vendors, as well as VMs running off-premises/public cloud environments”
- [14:41] Did you know…”With the software defined networking features in Windows Server and System Center, you can achieve complete VM mobility without having to purchase an expensive solution”
- [17:43] Did you know…” Hyper-V is leading the industry.” How is Hyper V doing this?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde's Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds Blog...building hybrid clouds that can support any device from anywhere.
- Learn more! Visit Virtualizationsquared.com
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) - What's New in 2012 R2 - Empowering People-Centric IT
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) What's New in 2012 R2 – Transforming the Datacenter
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) What's New in 2012 R2: Enabling Modern Business
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.