Download this episode
Keith Mayer and Andy Syrewicze continue their look into Hyper-V from the view of a VMware admin’s perspective and in today’s episode they discuss in detail high availability and how to set up and manage a Hyper-V cluster.
- [3:17] What does high availability look like in vSphere and how does it compare to Hyper-V?
- [8:10] DEMO: Basics of setting up and managing a Hyper-V cluster
Check out this Step-by-Step Walkthrough for more details:
- Step-by-Step: Build a FREE Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 Host Cluster
- Super-fast Failover with VM Guest Clustering in Hyper-V
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Managing Virtual Machine Hardware Resources
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Live VM Migration in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin’s Perspective - Storage Options
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.