Download this episode
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is today’s topic in our "Building a Hybrid Cloud" series and Keith Mayer and Jennelle Crothers help walk us through VDI improvements made in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- [1:44] Series Review
- [9:21] VDI features in Windows Server 2012 R2
- [16:01] DEMO: How to set up a VDI environment
TRY IT YOURSELF! “Step-by-Step: Remote Desktop Services on Windows Azure – A cost-effective alternative to Desktop as a Service ( Part 1 )”
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer's Blog
- Jennelle Crother’s Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: "Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT"
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Foundation
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Hyper-V Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Networking Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- TechNet Radio: (Part 4) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Managing Cloud Foundations with Windows Server 2012 R2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.