Download this episode
In today’s continuing series on Hyper-V from a VMware admin’s perspective, Keith Mayer and Andy Syrewicze take a look at how you can manage your Virtual Machine environments using Hyper-V Manager as well as Virtual Machine and Service Templates found within System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- [5:02] DEMO: Importing / Exporting / Live Cloning VM’s in Hyper-V Manager
- [14:45] DEMO: Virtual Machine Templates in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- [20:42] DEMO: Service Templates in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Managing Virtual Machine Hardware Resources
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Live VM Migration in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin's Perspective - Storage Options
- TechNet Radio: (Part 4) Hyper-V from a VMware Admin’s Perspective - High Availability
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.