Download this episode
Continuing our “Building a Hybrid Cloud” series, Keith Mayer and Brian Lewis showcase the new networking features in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). Tune in as they discuss the differences between networking in Hyper-V Manager and Virtual Machine Manager, new features such as integration of Physical Network devices, support for Hyper-V Network Gateway, integration with IPAM for management of physical and virtual network address pools and then dive into a demo on how to get started with Networking in VMM.
- [4:43] Differences between Networking in Hyper-V Manager and VMM
- [6:30] New Networking Features in R2 Release of VMM
- [10:14] Getting started with Networking in VMM
- [13:54] DEMO: Step through process of configuring simple networking environment with VMM
TRY IT YOURSELF! "Guided Hands-on Lab – Virtual Networking 101 with System Center 2012 R2 VMM”
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Keith Mayer's Blog
- Brian Lewis’ Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: "Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT"
- TechNet Radio: (Part 1) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Foundation
- TechNet Radio: (Part 2) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Hyper-V Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- TechNet Radio: (Part 3) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Networking Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- TechNet Radio: (Part 4) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Managing Cloud Foundations with Windows Server 2012 R2
- TechNet Radio: (Part 5) Building Your Hybrid Cloud - Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Windows Server 2012 R2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.