Download this episode
Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable applications in a rich PaaS & IaaS environment. Give it a try!
In Part 6 of our Windows Azure IaaS series Matt Hester welcomes John Savill, Founder of SavillTech to discuss how Windows Azure and System Center 2012 work together. Tune in as they chat about the importance of System Center Orchestrator, App Controller and Service Manager as well as how these components integrate with Azure Infrastructure Services.
- [7:26] What is Orchestrator in System Center 2012?
- [10:30] How do you use System Center 2012 to create a virtual machine in Azure?
- [16:30] App Controller and Service Manager are very similar. What are their main differences?
- [25:04] What are some of you favorite features in Azure?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- (Part 1) Infrastructure as a Service – Windows Azure Virtual Machines & What’s in it for You
- (Part 2) Windows Azure Virtual Machine FAQs
- (Part 3) Hybrid Windows Azure IaaS Scenarios – Migrating SharePoint to Windows Azure
- (Part 4) Infrastructure as a Service: Windows Azure vs. Amazon & Rackspace
- (Part 5) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure Licensing Options
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.