Download this episode
We’re here for Part 7 of our Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1 , and in today’s episode Keith Mayer and Yung Chou show us how to create and delegate private clouds in Virtual Machine Manager. Tune in for another demo heavy session and see how you can create private clouds and assign host groups, logical networks, storage and load balancers as well as how to then create user roles, profiles and resources.
- [1:24] Recap: Building a Private Cloud
- [3:00] How to Create & Delegate Private Clouds in VMM
- [9:45] DEMO: How to Create Private Clouds: Assign Host Groups | Logical Networks | Load Balance | Storage |
- [21:52] DEMO: How to Assign Access to Your Private Cloud: Create New Roles | Profiles | Menus | Scope | VM Networks | Resources
- [35:36] DEMO: How can developers login & create resources they need?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 - Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- (Part 3) Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 4) Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 5) Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 6) Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.