Download this episode
Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable applications in a rich PaaS & IaaS environment. Give it a try!
Matt Hester welcomes the Scripting Guy, Ed Wilson to the show as they discuss Windows Azure Infrastructure Services and PowerShell. Tune in as they chat about some of the potential PowerShell scenarios IT Pros can implement in Azure as well as some tips on how you can get started with Azure and PowerShell today.
- [3:44] Why should IT Pros use PowerShell for automation?
- [15:35] What are some of the things you've seen IT Pros doing with Windows Azure and PowerShell?
- [19:10] What do you recommend for people who are new to PowerShell?
- [29:34] What tips do you have for people using PowerShell?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- (Part 1) Infrastructure as a Service – Windows Azure Virtual Machines & What’s in it for You
- (Part 2) Windows Azure Virtual Machine FAQs
- (Part 3) Hybrid Windows Azure IaaS Scenarios – Migrating SharePoint to Windows Azure
- (Part 4) Infrastructure as a Service: Windows Azure vs. Amazon & Rackspace
- (Part 5) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure Licensing Options
- (Part 6) Infrastructure as a Service - Windows Azure and System Center 2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.