In Part 8 of their Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1 , Keith Mayer and Yung Chou explore the topic of how to deploy and manage your applications to the Private Cloud. Tune in as they discuss how to setup and create profiles for your virtual machine templates
- [1:10] Recap: Building a Private Cloud Series
- [2:42] How do we deploy applications to our Private Cloud?
- [6:40] DEMO: How do we create new Virtual Machine templates and modify profiles?
- [19:38] What is a Service Template and why are they important?
- [23:40 DEMO: How do I create & manage my private cloud applications with Service Templates?
- [31:10] DEMO: Where do I get web application packages?
- [33:41] DEMO: What about SQL database packages?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Become an "Early Expert" at IT Pros ROCK!
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! The Challenge involves a series of Knowledge Quests - starting with the Apprentice Quest below - and each Quest ends with a special completion certificate for you to promote your new knowledge! To make it easy to participate, each Quest is developed in a modular format that you can complete based on your own schedule and availability.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 - Introduction
- (Part 2) Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
- (Part 3) Deploying & Upgrading to System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 4) Configuring Storage Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 5) Configuring Network Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 6) Configuring Compute Fabric in Virtual Machine Manager
- (Part 7) Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager