Download this episode
Bob Hunt and Jose Barreto continue their SMB series for Windows Server 2012 and in today’s episode they chat about deployment scenarios and ways in which you can implement all of the new features in SMB 3.0. Tune in as they dive deep into various deployment strategies for SMB.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V over SMB
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 - How to Scale-Out a File Server using Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB: Step-by-Step Installation using PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: SMB Multi-channel Basics for Windows Server 2012 and SMB 3.0
- TechNet Radio: SQL Server over SMB 3.0 Overview
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.