Download this episode
Fresh off the //build conference, Lead Architect for Windows Server, Jeffrey Snover, Paul Thurrott from Windows IT Pro and Jon Hassell from Computerworld, gathered around for an impromptu conversation around Microsoft’s Cloud OS offerings. Tune in as they discuss the latest enhancements made to the server and datacenter family as well as how these changes will impact IT Pros.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Windows Server 2012 Powers the Cloud OS
- Reimagining the “Other” Windows
- Server and Cloud Platform Blog
- Windows Azure Blog
Jon Hassell: Computerword
- Windows Server 2012 review: Should I upgrade?
- Microsoft Online Backup Service in Windows Server 2012: Under the hood
- Microsoft System Center 2012 review: Streamlined cloud service management
Paul Thurrott: Windows IT Pro
- BUILD 2012: Windows Azure, Cloud OS Take the Stage on Day 2
- Microsoft Launches Windows Server 2012
- With System Center 2012, Microsoft Democratizes the Private Cloud
- Microsoft's Cloud OS: A Vision of Infrastructure's Future
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.