Download this episode
Karen Forster and Julie Koesmarno join us for this episode as they discuss the new Power View capabilities found in Excel 2013. Tune in as they chat about Power View’s many advantages for self-service BI analysis and how you can use this new feature to easily build your own simple BI solution.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Check out other Customer Reviews of Microsoft Server and Tools products
- "Ms Sql Girl” - Julie Koesmarno's blog
- Windows Azure Marketplace -One-Stop Shop for Premium Data and Applications
- TechNet Radio: What’s New in Active Directory for Windows Server 2012
- TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes – Delivering the Cloud OS
- TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes - “Taking a Look at Windows Server 2012”
- TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes - What’s New for Group Policy in Windows Server 2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.