Download this episode
Tommy Patterson walks us through this highly-concentrated exploration of Microsoft's infrastructure as a cloud service and demonstrates how you can manage key workloads in the new Microsoft cloud, as well as discusses different cloud scenarios for your infrastructure.
- [13:18] DEMO: Building the Virtual Network and Creating a Storage Account
- [24:28] DEMO: Building a Virtual Machine
- [40:58] DEMO: Downloading a Sample sys-prepped VHD for Uploading to Azure Storage
- [47:48] DEMO: Uploading the Sysprepped VHD
- [48:37] DEMO: Registering the VHD as an Available OS Disk for Deployment
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.