Download this episode
Harold Wong welcomes Product Strategy Specialist, Chris Henley from Veeam as they chat about backing up Hyper-V VMs. Tune in as they discuss best practices and solutions that Veeam offers as well as show a quick demo of Veeam Backup & Replication 6.5 and how easy it is to manage and restore VMs, files and applications.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Microsoft Server and Cloud Platform website
- Harold Wong’s Blog
- Windows Server Team Blog
- Virtualization Team Blog
- Learn more about Hyper-V Server Backup from Veeam
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - What’s New in Windows Server 2012
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - A Discussion around VMware vs. Windows Server 2012
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Why Hyper-V Matters and How it Can Work for You
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter and Hyper-V Virtual Switch Overview
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Your Hyper-V Server 2012 Questions Answered! (Yes, its Free!)
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Why Hyper-V Replica Matters
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.