Download this episode
Harold Wong welcomes Sr. Marketing Manager John Allwright to the show as they discuss the latest enhancements made to System Center 2012 SP1 and the new capabilities found within Windows Azure Services for Windows Server. Tune in as they chat about Virtual Networking, Global Service Monitor and the Service Provider Foundation API as well as demo for us how this all fits into an integrated Cloud OS service model.
- [9:27] DEMO: Windows Azure Services for Windows Server
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Microsoft Server and Cloud Platform website
Blogs & Articles
- Harold Wong’s Blog
- Windows Server Team Blog
- Virtualization Team Blog
- Get Started with System Center 2012 SP1 Global Service Monitor
- Learn more about Windows Azure Services for Windows Server
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - What’s New in Windows Server 2012
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - A Discussion around VMware vs. Windows Server 2012
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Why Hyper-V Matters and How it Can Work for You
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter and Hyper-V Virtual Switch Overview
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Your Hyper-V Server 2012 Questions Answered! (Yes, its Free!)
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Why Hyper-V Replica Matters
- Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café: Hyper-V Backup
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.