Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
In today’s episode Yung Chou shows us how to use System Center 2012 App Controller to easily configure, deploy and manage virtual machines and services across private and public clouds. In part one of this series he demos for us how to connect App Controller to Windows Azure.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Download Your FREE copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Websites & Blogs:
- Windows Azure Virtual Machine Overview
- Windows Azure Websites Overview
- How to Create a Virtual Machine using Windows Azure
- Capturing an Image and Attaching a Data Disk to a Windows Azure Virtual Machine
- How to Load Balance and Make Your Windows Azure Virtual Machine Highly Available
- How to Deploy & Configure a SQL Server Windows Azure Virtual Machine