Download this episode
Bob Hunt and Jose Barreto continue their Windows Server 2012 File Server and SMB 3.0 series and in today’s episode they lay out their top Tips and Tricks. Tune in as they disclose a number of useful bits of information such as how to use multiple subnets when deploying SMB multichannel in a cluster from how to avoid loopback configurations for Hyper-V over SMB. Check out the full article here!
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V over SMB
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 - How to Scale-Out a File Server using Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB: Step-by-Step Installation using PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: SMB Multi-channel Basics for Windows Server 2012 and SMB 3.0
- TechNet Radio: SQL Server over SMB 3.0 Overview
- TechNet Radio: SMB 3.0 Deployment Scenarios
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB 3.0 Performance Considerations
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V Local vs. Hyper-V SMB Performance
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.