Download this episode
Just how easy is it to use SMB 3.0? That’s the topic for today’s show as Bob Hunt and Jose Barreto discuss the ins and outs of Windows Server 2012 File Storage for Virtualization. Tune in as they chat about SMB Transparent Failover, Scale-Out, Multichannel, SMB Direct and Encryption and much, much more!
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V over SMB
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 - How to Scale-Out a File Server using Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB: Step-by-Step Installation using PowerShell
- TechNet Radio: SMB Multi-channel Basics for Windows Server 2012 and SMB 3.0
- TechNet Radio: SQL Server over SMB 3.0 Overview
- TechNet Radio: SMB 3.0 Deployment Scenarios
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V over SMB 3.0 Performance Considerations
- TechNet Radio: Hyper-V Local vs. Hyper-V SMB Performance
- TechNet Radio: Windows Server 2012 File Server Tips and Tricks
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.