Download this episode
Blain Barton welcomes Denise McInerney, PASS Vice President of Marketing and data engineer at Intuit as they discuss the upcoming PASS Business Analytics Conference and the 24 hours of free online business analytics webcasts previewing the event on February 5th. Tune as they chat about the ins and outs of both events from why you should attend, what makes BA so important in today’s data enriched world and how you can register for both.
- [4:10] What is the PASS Business Analytics Conference and what can attendees look forward to this year?
- [5:25] Tell us more about 24 Hours of PASS: BA Edition
- [6:26] What do you see as some of the challenges and opportunities for data analysts and BA/BI pros today – especially with the rise of self-service BI and Big Data?
- [8:05] You wrote a great blog post about your transition from DBA to data analyst and the steps and training you took to get there - tell us a little about your story.
- [10:08] How can people register for the PASS BA Conference?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton's Blog
- Denise McInerney’s Blog
- PASS BA Conference Website
- Why Attend?
- REGISTER TODAY! PASS BA Conference 2014
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.