Data is typically managed by an organization in three ways: centralized, distributed or federated. What does it mean for your business to have your data managed under each scenario and why would you want to pick one over the other? Tommy Patterson and Rajesh Nagpal from Microsoft IT are back, and in this episode they try to answer this very question and explain why federated data helps organizations be successful in today's hyper-competitive, data-driven market.
- [1:24] Let’s discuss how data is managed in an organization.
- [2:24] What are the benefits / challenges to a centralized model?
- [3:45] How about distributed model?
- [5:36] Why is a federated model the best and most adopted by organizations?
- [10:50] Are organizations able to achieve more, faster using a federated model?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: