Download this episode
Please join us for a discussion of how the MG-ALFA and MG-Hedge software packages from Milliman will be used to meet current and future financial reporting requirements. A range of topics surrounding financial reporting issues will be covered including:
· The impact of MG-Hedge and financial hedging on the reporting process.
· Upcoming enhancements to the MG-ALFA security model to assist in compliance with regulatory regimes.
· A review of best practices for production operations of MG-ALFA models in order to meet reporting deadlines on a regular basis.
· Upcoming enhancements to the Microsoft/Milliman partner relationship to allow more efficient implementation of Stochastic modeling and hedging operations.
· A review of new Microsoft offers to reduce the cost of implementing IT infrastructure in support of MG-ALFA and MG-Hedge
This Webinar should be of interest to Business Decision makers responsible for Actuarial Modeling and Hedging programs, Actuarial Modelers using or considering using MG-ALFA, IT professionals responsible for supporting Actuarial modeling, and IT Managers interested in reducing the cost of Infrastructure used in support of financial reporting and Actuarial Modeling.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.