Windows Azure provides scalable data and processing resources for businesses of almost any size. Steve Fox and Paul Stubbs are going to be presenting a PreCon seminar at TechEd ("Windows Azure University Bootcamp: Advanced and Real-World"), so I invited them onto the show to discuss Windows Azure and provide some quick details on why you might want to pay attention to this technology.
If you're planning on coming to TechEd in either North America or Europe, you might want to look into their PreCon seminar, as well as provide details in the discussion area below as to what you'd like to learn about Windows Azure.
Here are some links to additional information you might find useful:
- TechEd North America PreCon Seminars (https://northamerica.msteched.com/preconferenceseminars)
- TechEd Europe PreCon Seminars (https://europe.msteched.com/PreCons#PRC10)
- Windowsazure.com (http://www.WindowsAzure.com)
This is the Windows Azure portal, you can sign up and access your Windows Azure account here, as well as locate training material and informational resources.
- Cloud Cover show on Channel 9 (https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/Cloud+Cover)
Steve Marx and Wad Wegner provide in depth information about how to utilize Windows Azure and details about various features, capabilities, as well as tips and tricks.
- Windows Azure Training Kit (https://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8396)
The Windows Azure Training Kit is a comprehensive set of technical content to aid you in learning how to use Windows Azure for your projects.
- Learn Windows Azure (https://channel9.msdn.com/events/windowsazure/learn)
Last December, Microsoft held a special one-day Windows Azure event for developers. You can watch the recorded sessions to catch up on what you missed. In our show, Steve highlighted the keynote presentation with Scott Guthrie which would definitely be worth watching.
- Windows Azure on Channel 9 (https://channel9.msdn.com/Tags/azure)
Here is a link to all of the content on Channel 9 which is tagged with "Azure".