Download this episode
Episode #5 of the 2013 countdown season has Joey and Rick abusing the space time continuum to visit Madrid, Spain and NOLA, Louisiana in the span of two days. We've also re-adjusted out timelines to the correct T-6 for NA and T-9 for EU TechEds. What can we say - we're eager to get things started!
OK - so maybe we were only visiting restaurants that had some of the flavour of these fine cities - it was a great way to build a better appreciation for the overall Atmosphere of where TechEd will be taking place in 2013.
- The culture of tapas and eating patterns in Spain.
- Proof that Rick speaks really bad Spanish. (any volunteers to help him get better?)
- Sample adult beverages from a seasoned establishment on Bourbon street.
- Shout out to "#theKrewe" social club at TechEd North America and beyond.
- Some of the best content at TechEd will take place in the hallways between sessions and during sessions.
Get out there and interact Online:
- C9 TechEd Forums (NorthAmerica and Europe)
- Twitter: use the #msteched hashtag for NA, #TEE13 for Europe.
- Facebook: NorthAmerica and Europe
Get out there and REGISTER if you haven't already!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.