Download this episode
Episode #5 of the 2013 countdown season has Joey and Rick abusing the space time continuum to visit Madrid, Spain and NOLA, Louisiana in the span of two days. We've also re-adjusted out timelines to the correct T-6 for NA and T-9 for EU TechEds. What can we say - we're eager to get things started!
OK - so maybe we were only visiting restaurants that had some of the flavour of these fine cities - it was a great way to build a better appreciation for the overall Atmosphere of where TechEd will be taking place in 2013.
- The culture of tapas and eating patterns in Spain.
- Proof that Rick speaks really bad Spanish. (any volunteers to help him get better?)
- Sample adult beverages from a seasoned establishment on Bourbon street.
- Shout out to "#theKrewe" social club at TechEd North America and beyond.
- Some of the best content at TechEd will take place in the hallways between sessions and during sessions.
Get out there and interact Online:
- C9 TechEd Forums (NorthAmerica and Europe)
- Twitter: use the #msteched hashtag for NA, #TEE13 for Europe.
- Facebook: NorthAmerica and Europe
Get out there and REGISTER if you haven't already!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.