What do green eggs and ham, baseball, braised goat, space travel, and craft cocktails have to do with TechEd? Well, here in Episode #3 of the 2014 countdown season, Joey Snow and Rick Claus take a roadtrip to Houston, Texas to highlight things you don't want to miss while attending TechEd 2014 (May 12th - May 15th).
Some of the items we cover in this episode:
- Early Bird registration ends December 31st Register Now!
- Participate in the Forums
- First time visiting TechEd? Here are some highlights.
Here is where you can go to get more information on the places Rick and Joey visited in this episode:
Get out there and interact with us here in the comments section or Online:
- C9 TechEd Forums
- Twitter: use the #msteched hashtag or comment to @teched_na
- Official Facebook Page: NorthAmerica
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.